Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears post game thread***

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Going back and rewatching the game, when we were up 28-7 and Chicago drove for a TD, I don't know how the officials missed a hold where Fowler (I believe) was essentially dragged down from behind. I know they can't call them all, but that one had a direct impact on the play. Might have stopped that TD drive and helped Fowler make up for his third-and-3 offsides that had earlier kept the drive alive.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Running for 200 qualifies as running all over us. They ran that many times for 2 reasons one being their qb is somewhat compromised but the main reason was we wasn’t stopping them
They helped us run out the clock.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Our kickers were awesome.

Maher didn't miss from anything inside the "35" yard line.

Although Anger only had 2 punts, those averaged 71 yards, long of 83.

rags

Reaction score
On this bye week, I think it would behoove us to work on our run defense.

PS: I just saw another ad promoting the Cowboys-Packers game on Nov. 13th on FS1.

Nov. 13th is the day after my birthday. Sure would like a Cowboys victory for a belated birthday present!

shabazz

Reaction score
Got benched yesterday for responding to another poster that was way out of bounds in the game day thread.

Just want to give Rayne, Tony and the rest of the offense huge ups for that dazzling performance and it great to see this offense that consistent and efficient.

for those that couldn’t understand why some of us were underwhelmed by Dak and the offense against the impotent Lions defense, I hope that y’all understand and comprehend the difference between the two performances

if some see no difference between those 2 games and realize exactly why we were critical of the lions game, it gives little hope to some of us finding common ground.

this win makes watching all the sports show, more enjoyable and watchable. I try to avoid the sports show after a loss or bad game……can I get an Amen on that one?