Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carson

Reaction score
Looks like the Bears will be without starting Center Lucas Patrick and RT Larry Borom. They are very poor pass blocking for Fields, so their job got a little tougher.

Dallas must contain Fields and limit the big chunk runs. We should get another big win and head into the bye at 6-2.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Looks like the Bears will be without starting Center Lucas Patrick and RT Larry Borom. They are very poor pass blocking for Fields, so their job got a little tougher.

Dallas must contain Fields and limit the big chunk runs. We should get another big win and head into the bye at 6-2.
The Bears pass blocking is awful and their quarterback is a sack/turnover machine. They are gonna run the ball no matter what to keep the game close. This game will come down to the Cowboys offense vs Chicago’s defense. Our offense needs to step up and control the game for once. Let’s get a 400 yard total offensive game and dominate.:flagwave:

Carson

Reaction score
The Bears pass blocking is awful and their quarterback is a sack/turnover machine. They are gonna run the ball no matter what to keep the game close. This game will come down to the Cowboys offense vs Chicago’s defense. Our offense needs to step up and control the game for once. Let’s get a 400 yard total offensive game and dominate.:flagwave:
This would definitely be a good game to get the offense rolling.

I just see another stressful game like the Lions game when we will pull away late

baltcowboy

Reaction score
This would definitely be a good game to get the offense rolling.

I just see another stressful game like the Lions game when we will pull away late
I hear you. I think Detroit is better then Chicago after watching both teams play. Remember Detroit had a bye while Chicago is coming to Dallas off of a short week.

Carson

Reaction score
I hear you. I think Detroit is better then Chicago after watching both teams play. Remember Detroit had a bye while Chicago is coming to Dallas off of a short week.
I agree with you. I also think the bears looked good last week as they were coming off a bye week as well going to New England

Motorola

Reaction score
The Bears and Cowboys have played each other only 27 times previously, with Dallas holding a small edge in wins over Chicago, 15-12.

Hardline

Reaction score
Another noon game.
I love it.

Pollard goes for 100+
Parsons gets two sacks
Diggs gets a pick.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Fields is not going to have a pocket. We can't let him run all over the place.

Best cure for that is to lay the wood to him first time he runs and make him think twice about running again. You’ve got to punish those running QB’s and keep them in the pocket.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning cowboy family. This will be a good day. To watch Tony Pollard have some fun out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.