Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Roof is open.

LBMCoED_d.webp

One of these days that giant screen is going to fall and pretty much wipe out members of the teams playing under it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I may be wrong but i don't think that happens today. This is not a favorable matchup for a passing offense looking to get on track.

With Zeke out we may have to get the passing game going if we’re going to win. No assurances we can run the ball today, so we have to start getting our passing game to click. With the rules today you should be able to throw the ball against anyone. This is a passing league.

glimmerman

Reaction score
With Zeke out we may have to get the passing game going if we’re going to win. No assurances we can run the ball today, so we have to start getting our passing game to click. With the rules today you should be able to throw the ball against anyone.
Keep running the ball.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Keep running the ball.

I’m fine with running the ball some but I believe we’re running the ball too much which is helping to keep our score down. We need to create some big plays in the passing game.

Mr_437

Reaction score
10 minutes away, wow that was fast. Let's Go!!!
:flagwave:
C'mon DEFENSE!!!!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
One thing that’s a little concerning is that Parsons is starting to come down with some injuries. He was pretty much injuryfree as rookie season. This season he’s had a groin and it was just reported that he has a shoulder problem coming into this game. Hopefully we don’t lose him for an extended period this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.