Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bengals 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please keep it within the guidelines and please do not start new threads during the game as they will be deleted without warning.

Zordon

Reaction score
When you want them to win, they lose. When you want them to lose, they win. :huh:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
SUPER BOWL BABY! Here we come...

giphy.gif

The funny part is watching these fools strut around like they're putting a whooping on the Chiefs.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I hope Moore draws up the triple reverse on 4th and 20 this game.

J817

Reaction score
well even with that we can see OSU belongs in there, almost like that their intent , OSU make the top 4 legit..

See, how can you say OSU belongs in there when they have only played in five games? They don’t even qualify to play in a bowl technically.

lwehlers

Reaction score
man this defense is beyond awful. the only team to stop the bengals is the bengals. the defense has not made one stop. this game would be 21-7 bengals if it were not for the turnovers by the bengals running backs.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
if the bengals dont fumble they would be leading in thisgame cowboys defense is AWFUL WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN​

blueblood70

Reaction score
See, how can you say OSU belongs in there when they have only played in five games? They don’t even qualify to play in a bowl technically.
i watch the games they are the cream of the crop in the big 10 and betting they could hang in the last 4 standing//

Ekspozed

Reaction score
SUPER BOWL BABY! Here we come...

giphy.gif

The funny part is watching these fools strut around like they're putting a whooping on the Chiefs.
No the funniest part is how hurt you are that "your team" is winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.