Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bengals 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carson

Reaction score
Our defense has been keeping us in this game... so that feels wrong in every way. Offense is actually producing consistently...
:huh:

Who are you and what have you done with my Cowboys!?

30 minutes of football left! Buckle up

J817

Reaction score
i watch the games they are the cream of the crop in the big 10 and betting they could hang in the last 4 standing//

Im sure they could. I’m not doubting they are a good talented team. They could maybe win it all if it was a normal season. My point is they played only five games compared to SEC and Big-12 schools who have played in 8-9 games. Due to the disparity in games played how can u crown a team better than the other? You can’t.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
That hobbit is a complete idiot. The defense spent the entire first half unable to get off the field against the Bengals with a backup QB.

The writers for the team website are an abortion.
They are pretty bad.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
if the bengals dont fumble they would be leading in thisgame cowboys defense is AWFUL WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN​

I'm convinced it's scheme.....we have been happy to run this 4-2-5 all day. Bengals go 3 TEs....run 4-2-5...Can't get off blocks....Bengals go 4 WRs.....We stick w/ the same crap.....and can't get any pressure. We may be up....but Bengals have basically beat them selves. We have done nothing. We can't get off the field....

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Let's hope the story after the game is not how we were spotted 17 points and .................... (fill in the rest); Go Cowboyz!

Rajveer

Reaction score
Cincy looks like us during the early part of the season.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I'm convinced it's scheme.....we have been happy to run this 4-2-5 all day. Bengals go 3 TEs....run 4-2-5...Can't get off blocks....Bengals go 4 WRs.....We stick w/ the same crap.....and can't get any pressure. We may be up....but Bengals have basically beat them selves. We have done nothing. We can't get off the field....
Yeah it’s definitely scheme. Nolan’s got to go.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Have to disagree
There's nothing to disagree on. I think blindside OT is #2 but in terms of pay, trading up in the draft, and draft hype DE is generally considered the slight favorite at #2.

Protecting your QB is huge but at the same time being able to destroy the other teams offense/QB is just as signficant and it pays more.......

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I am a loser and a bad fan. I want Dallas to draft Sewell. I want Dallas to get something out of this season. I don't consider winning the toilet bowl a great accomplishment.

Oregon offensive tackle Penei Sewell, the 2019 Outland Trophy winner, will opt out of the 2020-21 college football season and prepare for the NFL draft, he announced Monday.

Agree about the toilet bowl. Drafting Sewell would count for a big win.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
That hobbit is a complete idiot. The defense spent the entire first half unable to get off the field against the Bengals with a backup QB.

The writers for the team website are an abortion.
I truly believe that a lot of these people don't actually watch the games. They just follow other people's tweets and look at the box scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.