Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bengals 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
to those calling out our team pregame, stop being negative and just enjoy we aren't being embarrassed, might want to check the temp of Bengal fans losing to our Backups. Perspective! last year's SB afc team. we are winning stop being THAT FAN! 17-3 i mean they are us last week, think about it.

Big first series for our D...i mean its far from over but win or losing proud of our payers stepping up short handed, Rush had only 2 bad passes from my calculation. Not bad

Brown the much ridiculed #2 WR for 22, stepped up..Pollard and zeke stepped up , a patchwork OL stepped up.

a lot of time to play..let go Cowboys!:flagwave::clap::popcorn:

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Bengals are a bottom 10 team. Not even better than the Giants. People get so emotional over 2 games lol.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
People are trying to make Rush looking good to eb a bad thing...this means we have a solid backup. This is not a bad thing.

I remember in 2016 that Dak didn't face much pressure, partly because teams knew that they'd be getting Romo if they did hurt him. The knowledge that the starter and backup are dangerous can be a useful mindset for both the team with that luxury and the team facing it.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Great job D and the whole team for that matter, including Kellen MORON for not being too over the top. Need D to keep it up and keep the Bengals to less than 20 and need O scoring a couple or more TDs.

Come on D! Need a turnover.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Noah Brown. I thought he could’ve been a starting receiver last season. Go Cowboys

HotDog37

Reaction score
Burrow is proving what most of us have known for decades.. The QB hasn't been born yet who can beat you from flat on his back.

Yeah, the team has burrowed itself into a hole. Don't want to rush to conclusions though he's still a very good quarterback.

plymkr

Reaction score
Burrow is having a terrible game because he's running for his life. Keep bringing that kind of pressure and things should go well.

Rush made some nice throws and hasn't made any crucial mistakes, and what the heck has gotten into Noah Brown? Nice half.
Offense has held it's own but the defense is what will decide this game. We'll need a couple more sacks and TOs. Very happy with Rush and the 1st half

terra

Reaction score
This second half will be very instructive. Gotta figure the Bengals will make adjustment; see what the Boys do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.