Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bengals 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Mike Irvin picked Cincy.
I know all but one took Tampa last week. I figured it would’ve been the same today. I knew Cooper Russian company could win if the playcalling was right

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
JaPz0ph.gif
:lmao2:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Dak is not serviceable.

We did win 11 games with him. Plus, eating the salary isn't a good idea imo. I think trading him after next season is smart. But, in the meantime, I say keep both. We have a luxury that most teams would love.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Is Dak's position in jeopardy ?
NOT in the slightest.... just stop good to know we have depth those that said jerry didn't plan and should have brought in new players..hmm looks like we have solid #2 at qb, wr, and OL.. we are playing last year's SB loser

willia451

Reaction score
People are trying to make Rush looking good to eb a bad thing...this means we have a solid backup. This is not a bad thing.
Cowboys have always been a run first team in philosophy. That's what won the franchise 5 SBs. We need to find our way back to that. It's not about the QB. It's about control of the trenches and running the ******* football.

morat1959

Reaction score
I fear we're in for a QB purgatory. If Dak isn't the answer, fine...but Rush sure as HELL isn't a franchise QB. I fear we're in for 2-3 years of of a nightmare QB situation.
We did win 11 games with him. Plus, eating the salary isn't a good idea imo. I think trading him after next season is smart. But, in the meantime, I say keep both. We have a luxury that most teams would love.
6+ years..what’s he won? He’s light between the ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.