Cowboys Vs Bengals ***Game Thread*** (2nd Half)

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hoofbite;2310069 said:
yeah okay. As soon as you want to start compensating me like the players on the field, I'll do as I please without concern for your condemnation.

And so will I ...... keep crying and I will keep calling you a crybaby.

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
T.O. just scored.
There's eleven minutes left in the 4th quarter.
We're up by eight.

WE SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a joke............and I don't wanna' here about any "fair weather fan" bull****!!! Take all your "you're not a REAL fan" crap and pound it up where your sun don't shine.
This is an embarrassment and a nightmare. Given all the hype, we'll be lucky just to win the NFC East the way things are going. We're not well coached at all............Jason Garret and all, we got the talent but have no idea how to close a game out.
Cincy is a bottom feeder, and we're in a dog-fight. I don't know how this is gonna' end, but either way, win or lose, we have a LOOOOOOOOOONG way to go before we even approach "elite" status.

We're in for a long year.................and then the repeating nightmare called the "playoffs". Super Bowl???? Don't bet on it..............

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
ajk23az;2310073 said:
like ive stated before, everyone drops passes...roy williams had 5, FIVE! drops today...

ps--doesnt your statement contradict your sig?
I was teasing,

Sacke WARE!

Boysboy

Reaction score
Yeah-we probably should have ran away with it. Yeah, it wasn't pretty. But nonetheless is was a GOOD win for us. Garrett FINALLY calling some balance, AND sticking with the run for a change!

For now, all the distractions will be at somewhat of a minimal this week, at the very least! We will be fine!:starspin

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Oooh good one.

I watch and see the good and bad with this team.

As I said, with you, there is no fault in this team, so I imagine you must get real bored, seeing as though you know everything.

zrinkill;2310061 said:
Why do trolls like you?