Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bengals post game thread ***

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
11 tackles for Jaylon today. Dude is a machine.

:laugh:

If you can't beat them... baffle them....Our secondary looked so bad on paper....Bengals didn't know what to do.....Should we pass....or try to run on the 32nd run defense?

They did neither.....30 carries....for 101

And when Brandon Allen thought he found a weak spot in the secondary.....boom....fake an injury.....bring in another forgettable CB. Allen was absolutely confused where to go w/ the football.

Techsass

Reaction score
What was that stat they flashed about fewest points scored since?

lwehlers

Reaction score
He wants some 5-11 company......

dave_campo_1.jpg
this is what i think will happen also 5-11. i think that the cowboys beat the giants and screw them out of the division the last game of the year.

CWR

Reaction score
First game I didn't watch on purpose in years. I went to the gym and took a nap. I admit I checked the score several times, but I honestly didn't have the desire to actually turn the game on. Thats a new low in my fan hood. Thanks Jerry, coaching staff, and entitled players. Yall done broke me.

PS, good win guys?

Trendnet

Reaction score
First game I didn't watch on purpose in years. I went to the gym and took a nap. I admit I checked the score several times, but I honestly didn't have the desire to actually turn the game on. Thats a new low in my fan hood. Thanks Jerry, coaching staff, and entitled players. Yall done broke me.

PS, good win guys?

Want a cookie?

Why post about how much you don't care?

cowboyec

Reaction score

PS, good win guys?
i thought it was.
by the way...'Merica wants the Dwight avatar to return.
:thumbup:please...and thank you:thumbup:

Reactions: CWR

cern

Reaction score
After another week of justifiable criticism about trick plays, there were none today. Same for defense. Last week was about quitters. Today best defensive effort of year. Coincidence??? Randy Gregory was outstanding. But it must be noted these were the bengals.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
It was the Bengals without Burrow, that is as close to a free win as it gets.

Maybe now all these threads about selecting a QB to replace Dak will vanish, this win probably drops us to 7 or 8, well out of range of the top QBs.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

PS, good win guys?

It was a fight to the death between 2 teams that couldn't get out of the stadium fast enough. Gonna have to check if that wasn't the fastest game played in NFL history. That first half was literally played in just about an hour.

It was a win...wasn't pretty. Still have breakdowns all over....Just seems like every play .....10 guys do their jobs...only to have 1 guy crap the bed...and it ruins it for everybody. Happens all the time.....EVERYBODY has some blame.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
It was the Bengals without Burrow, that is as close to a free win as it gets.

Maybe now all these threads about selecting a QB to replace Dak will vanish, this win probably drops us to 7 or 8, well out of range of the top QBs.

I'm not so sure Zack Wilson isn't still sitting there.....I'm of the mind of taking a QB....to cover yourself of another lost season. I just don't trust Dak. Franchise him....give him one more chance to prove himself...next year. And if he fails...you got your guy for 2022. And if Dak plays well.....then you got a trade chip.

stilltheguru

Reaction score

PS, good win guys?
Welcome

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
i thought it was.
by the way...'Merica wants the Dwight avatar to return.
:thumbup:please...and thank you:thumbup:

Im not one to crap on someone else's joy in winning, so good for you. The thing about tanking that becomes problematic is the culture of losing. It cuts both ways. Hopefully the team can build on this win.