Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bengals post game thread ***

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Chargers come with a clutch INT and Herbert drives them down the field for a game winning FG

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
LAC drops to 6. PHI holds on and we are back at 4.

MikeB80

Reaction score
IF the Commanders have to play haskins the rest of the way they won't win again.

Techsass

Reaction score
And Philly coughs up the ball.

NO only 3 down after being beat all game long

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
Man that looked like it was dead in the Saints dudes arms and his chest was on it. If somebody rips it out after that it doesn’t mean they own the ball.

Techsass

Reaction score
Man that looked like it was dead in the Saints dudes arms and his chest was on it. If somebody rips it out after that it doesn’t mean they own the ball.
There's always a fight for the ball in the pile. The refs don't get involved until it's over.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hurts didn't impress me at all. Better than Prescott but not a real QB.

Motorola

Reaction score
With their dominant win today against the Bengals, the Cowboys avoided getting swept by the AFC North for the 2020 season - finishing up 1-3.
Four years ago, Dallas went 4-0 against those teams (enroute to that franchise tying best 13-3 record)...that included beating the Browns, Steelers, and Ravens in a row the first three Sundays in November 2016 (going from 6 -1 to 9-1 record). My, have times changed.

Motorola

Reaction score
Hurts didn't impress me at all. Better than Prescott but not a real QB.
This is literally trolling
Reezy - I'm with you 100%. Everyone's entitled to their opinion -- but it seems like every rookie QB gets trashed straight up after one \ a few games by a good number of CZ contributers (were they spoiled by Prescott four seasons ago?)