Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bengals post game thread***

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Glad we won.

Side note: I never want to see another run from shotgun or smoke screen again
You will get a minimum 12 a week...and like it.
Telling you right now...that's Robert Prince influence right there....it's what got him canned here in Boise.

stiletto

Reaction score
He seems much less shaky than he used to be but I worry when he has to make 40 and less still. LOL

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I thought it was going to the right of the goal post. LMAO . Excellent win. Even though Cincinnati have the ball most of the second half

This, we were out but I last checked the score 14-3. Told my brother in law his lions won. We get home it is 17-17, told him what happened did wonder boy get lazy in the 2nd half.

basel90

Reaction score
You got on the crazy train with the Cooper better than Dak comment. Agree with your other statements.
In what area do you see Dak better than Rush ? not to mention Dak cost 42 mil and cooper 1 mil.
have you seen how calm cooper is at the end , compare that to the nervous dak

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Gotta give him props. I’m just worried about the shorter field goals. The 50-60 yarders weren’t an issue before. Would be awesome if he becomes consistent with the shorter ones.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Great entertaining game. That’s what this season is about. I admit I really didn’t think the D could stop them, but what a tackle by Diggs!

mr TheHerd----i had to miss whole 2nd half i see we won...how did we play in your opinion?