Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bengals post game thread***

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Kudos to Mike McCarthy for having his team ready and pulling off an upset victory. I hope he has them ready for a road game in division next week. Good win Coach

I feel like it may have been a group effort. With Quinn helping the offense figure out how to approach the next game.

But in reality, DQ was DQ. Moore just finally started doing what made him unique in the first place using motions and different ways to get into a rhythm.

Jipper

Reaction score
i am still shocked we beat a team that had a winning record last year.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I feel like it may have been a group effort. With Quinn helping the offense figure out how to approach the next game.

But in reality, DQ was DQ. Moore just finally started doing what made him unique in the first place using motions and different ways to get into a rhythm.
Hope KMO doesn't turn into Garrett.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Well if you dont watch the league, you are living in a bubble that will never allow you to have a clue about NFL football.

I didnt say I don't watch the league...I dont care about how the rest of the league does it. I want my team to do it better than everyone else.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Hearing how Burrows is a complete "Stud" in the offseason, I wonder what you call his performance. I mean, his WRs, RB and O line was supposed to be good enough, why the poor showing?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I didnt say I don't watch the league...I dont care about how the rest of the league does it. I want my team to do it better than everyone else.
Nobody does it "Better," than anyone else..... unless you have a QB Like Mahomes, Allen, Herbert, Brady. The salary cap will not allow it. I am amazed at how many of you simply cant accept that fact.
The Rams and Bengals played in the SB last year and the Rams could have lost in the playoffs 2 times. They BARELY won, because they arent any better than those other teams. The Bengals had a nice little run to get their, then start of 0-2 this year. Yea.... a real power.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Moore tried his best to give the game away. Defense kept them in it. But got tired as Bengals came back.
Schultz fumbled the ball after he got a key 1st down, in strong range. Bengals took advantage and scored. Got 2. Point conversion.

Dallas came out firing but Moore dumb play call, Dallas had to punt. Defense came up big, with huge tackle by Diggs. Bengals punted.
Rush had a few great passes, got us in FG range. Maher won it with 3 seconds left.

Jazz---thanks for response....just watched on gamepass....I am really getting annoyed with Moore attempting any stretch or long developing plays because we dont have O line for it but keeps doing it

man that Noah Brown came to play Sunday...5-5..91 yds...and that TD catch was real difficult....he has improved greatly....7th round pick in 2016 same year as Zeke....heard we can at least pencil

in Gallup for Monday night.....CD...Noah and Gallup....but we may have lost our #1 TE for a game or two or maybe not....so Ferguson and Peyton Hendershot have to pull Noah Brown's and step up

my NFL "Hate Zone".....PATS. Sheagles, G-Women....dont care if G-Women have supposedly gotten much better on defense....we got to go into their house and do some brutal domestic violence

against those Women.....

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hearing how Burrows is a complete "Stud" in the offseason, I wonder what you call his performance. I mean, his WRs, RB and O line was supposed to be good enough, why the poor showing?

G2---real good question....i thought Burrows better than Josh Allen....WRONG

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If Pollard could block at all, he’d never leave the field. Except for Jerry. And I love Zeke.

TheHerd---i always liked Zeke but we got to dump him next year and retain Pollard and then draft a stud RB or give # 32 more playing time.....i bet Pollard also will work hard on his blocking

just dont want to lose him....he always gets more yards then Zeke on exact same plays....and can turn on the Jets when needs too...Zeke only did that in 2016 and a little 2017....we can never

pay any RB 90 million again...as soon as we payed Zeke never been the same....but i would give Pollard some good cash just so he does not jump to another team....but i am only a Homer fan

i wait by the phone all day and the STAR never call me?.....so maybe me's got my head in between the bigger cheeks???