Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bills 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWR

Reaction score
As much as the Garrett haters will cherry pick each call, he didn’t lose this game.

His team,that he leads fell apart period. Im not going to cherry pick calls because its not his game management THIS week that killed us. Its his underachieving team. Him and Marinelli both have worn out their welcome. Why you'd have any faith left after the body of evidence we have is beyond me. Maybe we wouldn't be 6-5 coming into this if Garrett knew how to manage a game.

jedishogun

Reaction score
Dallas has the penalty advantage by far and has gotten continuous calls in passing situations, via illegal contact by their DBs. What are you talking about?
I was talking about that INT call. I was not referring to the whole game.

J817

Reaction score
Dak is so quick to throw it down the field most of the time, and now, when he NEEDS to push it downfield, he’s checking it down every play

He’s playing more skittish. Either because of the previous INTs or he has been directed to.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak doesn’t put any concern of his WRs safety when he makes reads. Not to throw the Romo flag up, but I remember Romo saying that was a big factor in some of his decision making.
Agreed. There was a defender sitting and waiting to lay cooper out, and Dak threw it to him anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.