Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bills 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmac

Reaction score
….maybe Zeke missed a block. I feel bad for JG......we overlooking the inexperienced OC

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
This teams sucks so bad I cannot believe it. I'll be back next year after, hopefully, Jerry brings in someone that can fix everything he has broken.

CB61

Reaction score
Dak lovers awful quiet today ???
And before you go off on me I'm not actually a hater it is in my best interest to see him do well but I'm not going to anoint him like you guys do because I don't think he's the answer the way he's playing right now his skill level is up his decision-making is in the toilet now with that being said it might be something to do with coaching but I'm not going to anoint him just yet

Grevus

Reaction score
Well. There it is. It's times like these that it's really hard to be a fan. God is testing me.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Way to end it. With him standing there instead of scrambling. Just stand there. I bet the RB was standing there looking at him waiting for the ball but he looks down the field. Once he quit running with the ball then it puts a huge hole in his game... This was what made him effective at times. Now he just looks like wentz...

catiii

Reaction score
Dak's all folks :confused: Feel like I've been beaten up and I wasn't even playing. :(

statmanwvu

Reaction score
Offense
366 total yards, 3 turnovers and 7 points (missed a FG)

Defense
343 total yards, 26 points (missed FG and XP)

ksadler1

Reaction score
I'm sure he was he's great friends with the Giants owners and has been for years he played for them and was a coach for them like I said if it hadn't been for the formation of the Dallas Cowboys and a chance to be head coach he probably still would be with the Giants? But I'm not sure if you really understand what he's done for the Dallas Cowboys his loyalty had always been with the Dallas Cowboys starting in 1960

Trust me, l do. He's my all time favorite Cowboys coach. And Staubach is my favorite QB...

Status
Not open for further replies.