Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bills 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

aria

Reaction score
You need help. Seriously.
You embarrass yourself.
The entire system is his entrenched culture...
Yeah, he forced Dak to fumble. He caused Zeke to fumble in NO. He caused the officials to call the phantom calls against NE. I think he needs to go because of the length of time he’s been here but there is also a lot of validity to Jerry AND the fans over estimating the talent on this team.

Shadyroc

Reaction score
0 pocket awareness. I was pulling for Dak but hes just not the one. Sorry folk get ready to be mediocre for 6 more years if he gets that contract. I for one am done believing that this team will do anything this year. I dont even see us winning the division which doesn't matter.

Gaede

Reaction score
I gave Dak a pass last week because Belichek and weather but come on man. Just when I was starting to believe...he lays a couple of eggs.

This is by far his worst game of the season. He's been terrible tonight.

817Gill

Reaction score
Amazing how many posters who I haven’t seen in months saying Dak sucks lol. How many games this year has Dak been the issue?

Cydios

Reaction score
Give it the Bill's, they studied us... they apparently were ready and knew what we run and practiced to it. They also studied our defense and no how we pursue and at times overpersue. That's coaching. I think our coaches get in a room and have to google who we play next.

links18

Reaction score
Soundly beaten at home on national television with the season on the line and job at stake. But with the playoffs still a possibility Jerry will flinch again. Oddly, Garrett did the exact opposite of what he did last week going for it on 4th down at least twice when a FG at least was the mathematical choice. Its almost like he listened to the fans. Or was it Jerry listening to fans and ordering Garrett to go against his natural tendencies?

jedishogun

Reaction score
The Ginger clapper’s job is on the line and this is what he brings to play on Thanksgiving Day.

plasticman

Reaction score
Hire a general manager. Firing the Head Coach is just treating the symptom.

Five Head Coaches since 1998.

22 seasons.....3-9 in the playoffs.....0-5 in the divisional round......0 Conference championships games......0 Super Bowls...

One General Manager.

What GM keeps his job with a record like this? What real GM?

He must step down. He owes it to Cowboy fans. Otherwise he is forcing Cowboys fans that are hopeful for another Super Bowl to do something terrible, morbid, unspeakable.

If it is conceded that the issue is the GM and that GM cannot be fired and he refuses to step down then what is our only hope for success? What must we be hopeful for?

TD-40

Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson has always believed that success comes in the Draft. What do we need?

QB
Receivers
????

CB61

Reaction score
Trust me, l do. He's my all time favorite Cowboys coach. And Staubach is my favorite QB...
Okay until you told me about the documentary that said he was a giant fan I wasn't getting that I get it now he did a lot for this franchise he gave his heart and soul and what they did to him was ****** was he passed his prime probably but the way they did that just did not set well with me and you know what they say about Karma?

Status
Not open for further replies.