Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bills 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Classic JG game. Get down and the come back late and show your fighting. Then you can say the team is fighting for him. I'm sick of it. I can't imagine anyone is buying it any longer
This wasn’t fighting back. Bills let them score. Probably got tired of whooping us. This team has quit. Only way to potentially salvage this season is to do a coaching change.

CowboysHabitat

Reaction score
:lmao2: Buh bye....
3hvgfm.jpg
Who the hell are 19.9%

aria

Reaction score
Nice. Tell me about all of our talented players on defense that constantly miss tackles, get out run, get out muscled and get man handled by other offenses? Tell me about our awesome DT’s. What about our LB’ers, where have they been? The secondary? You guys give way too much credit to some of these guys.

CB61

Reaction score
Well I believe Buffalo got screwed there but it won't matter they'll get it here guaranteed unless somebody wants to come out of their deep sleep

gmb1

Reaction score
Damn it they lost the challenge

But they win the game! Bye Garrett!

mmohican29

Reaction score
Bills really made no mistakes today except for a missed FG. The Cowboys shot themselves in the foot all day. The players are not hungry to be winners. Just going through the motions.

This.

Not putting this game on Jason. Putting the totality of stalled progress year in, year out on him AND the complacency of players that should be playing much better than they are.

It's just time to move on. Do it now and maybe the players get a message that wasn't coming across somehow.

TD-40

Reaction score
Garrett doesn't have the mind or the personality to be a head coach.

MikeB80

Reaction score

I have seen this guys comments for years on twitter. He really is kind of clueless, I never understand how these guys have so many followers and so many people care about their opinion.

Dallas hasn't played down to competition, they got their teeth kicked in by the better team.

TheHerd

Reaction score
My problem with the defense is they dont force enough turnovers. The secondary running down the field with their eyes never on the QB basically guarantee you wont make a play on the ball even if it is thrown poorly.

I cant understand why we cant take the ball away through forced fumbles or ints. I know it's not easy but we just dont do it nearly enough.
Coaching. It's been like this for 10 years.

CWR

Reaction score
No, I've spent enough time on this board reading posters like you

I realize nothing is Dak's fault. Ever.

PAY THE MAN

I think Dak is a good qb, consequently Im labeled a Dak tard or whatever. Its a stupid label by haters.

Because Im not too biased to realize he sucked tonight and deserves every bit of criticism that comes his way.

These are empty yards, more so than any game this season imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.