Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bills 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmac

Reaction score
[QUOTEe="J12B, post: 9747234, member: 40121"]Good thing Zeke showed up on that drive[/QUOTE]
This game over J12B......lots of idiots on this one....JG should have taken his ball home, tucked his tail in, and ran to his yard, and starting crying like a...…....Right? He should do his presser behind the keyboard to get that keyboard courage he gonna need. We 6-6 together....team and its fans. Sun shines tomorrow.

khiladi

Reaction score
Classic JG game. Get down and the come back late and show your fighting. Then you can say the team is fighting for him. I'm sick of it. I can't imagine anyone is buying it any longer

Bills kept everything in the middle to run time off the clock, while preventing the big play to allow for quick scores.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Lawrence watching. How pathetic. I would play him every snap like the old days. Toughen these pansies up

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
The funny thing is for weeks the world is complaining about our slow start .. we come out on fire and then fall flat ...

LOL

:cool:

CB61

Reaction score
Well they just showed Jerry he's leaving he seen enough hopefully he'll do the right thing today or at the latest tomorrow morning

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
So. Will Garrett be fired now? Or will Jerry still let him finish his contract? Tune in next week for another exciting episode of As The Johnny Walker Bottle Bubbles.

Status
Not open for further replies.