Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bills 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHerd

Reaction score
The biggest issue right now is the Bills defensive front is looking like it’s starting to get pressure consistently.
Our OL isn't very good. Despite the narrative. The pocket is collapsing on every play. And we'll refuse to go back to Zeke, or run quick develop ling plays, or roll Dak out. The process you know.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This game means almost nothing for the division

It means a lot we need every win we can get. The Eagles have a very soft remaining schedule. They could possibly win out.

superonyx

Reaction score
You’re such a sensitive.... person. Jesus. I was giving you a hard time.

And I am no Garrett fanboy.

happy thanksgiving
Thanks you too.
I have about 30 people here, I’ve eaten too much and no matter how loud I make the TV someone brought some little snot nosed kids who can out yell any sound bar

Juggernaut

Reaction score
The Cowboys trail, 13-7, at halftime against Buffalo after a disastrous second quarter: Dak Prescott turned the ball over twice in four plays (a pick and fumble), Buffalo scored a touchdown with a receiver throwing to a running back, nearly a third Prescott turnover that was negated by a penalty, and a missed 35-yard field goal attempt on the final play of the half from Brett Maher, who has now missed more tries in 12 games than he did all of last season. Things are getting ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.