Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bills 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valkyr

Reaction score
It'll come down to the final day for the division between these two NFC East titans

tenor.gif

khiladi

Reaction score
Our OL isn't very good. Despite the narrative. The pocket is collapsing on every play. And we'll refuse to go back to Zeke, or run quick develop ling plays, or roll Dak out. The process you know.

Overall, as far as the season goes it has been very good. The Bills defensive line though seems to be pretty good on their own.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Cowboys have a great offensive power. Even if Bills score Cowboys still are the favorites to win the game. Come on guys. Burn me if Cowboys lose but Cowboys will win.

Hope your right but i don't see it. We fold like a dirty shirt against good football teams

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
Is it the nfl or the home team that organizes the half time show?

Either way this performance and artist is trash

sacase

Reaction score
Cowboys react they never set the tone. It all starts with the head coach. You can go back to the playoff game against Seattle. Seattle brought inTwo corners off the street to start in a playoff game. One of those guys was Pete Hunter. We never attacked those corners because we just play Dallas Cowboys football and never attack weakness. That is Jason Garrett football. I can't wit till he is fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.