Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills First Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Can’t win on the road. Cant hang with physical teams. Thats what you’re going to face in the Playoffs. Almost wish we hadn’t clinched a spot. It’s not even fun watching them go 1 and done.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Begging McCarthy to watch a Dolphins game and see all the different ways they get Mostert/Achane the ball. Our running game is so vanilla, everything just straight up the middle.

Sydla

Reaction score

Like most big games, we'll be able to look back at all the dumb stuff we did. It's a tradition. Today we have the stupid roughing the kicker, this 2nd and 1 play and I am sure we will be entertained with a few more really dumb calls/plays.

Hardline

Reaction score
You haters are so desperate. It is sad. I wonder how miserable the past 2 months have been for you as Dak became the MVP frontrunner. The fact that 1.5 quarters have gone poorly is probably the highlight of the past 2 months for you haters.
Prove that I'm a hater.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
That 2nd down call was horrendous. A short 1 needed and you turn around very slowly and hand it to Pollard who is flat footed 5 yards behind the line. Dumb.

Zman5

Reaction score
It looks like the Bills know some of our offensive calls. I saw an interview with Connor McGovern where he said he talked to the Bills Defensive coaches about some of our offensive calls this week. I wonder if that's what's helping them.

Status
Not open for further replies.