Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills First Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mannix

Reaction score
Deer in the headlights slow and deliberate offense coming up!!!!!

GINeric

Reaction score
Dak has to overcome playing for a team with undisciplined players creating dumb penalties.

How many times have our league leading penalized team put our offense in bad situations throughout the last couple of seasons???

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Yep, that's the stupid penalties rearing it's head again.
Something no coach has been able to get this team to stop doing for a few years now. I don't expect that from Lawrence, but there you go.
What should have been a field goal is now 7.
Dumb.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
This is why we won't go far in the play-offs - average and stupid D.
...on the road especially.

And if y'all haven't figured it out yet, we don't get the calls from the refs on the road. Look at the Eagles game in Philly. Among others.

Redline360

Reaction score
Roughing the passer on those type of hits(if you want to call it that) is one of the rules absolutely ruining football imo

My biggest grip with the soft culture. I've seen harder hits in high-school soccer games ffs

Fontaine

Reaction score
I never say this but the refs…
Yeah, I agree. 1st drive and you can see the bias. Guess the league need the bills in the playoffs. How do you miss a hold on their OL every snap, and then call that roughing, at least TRY to hide it…

Hadenough

Reaction score
This is where Dak has to hold serve and cannot go 3 and out. Help your defense and put together a scoring drive.

Patrick

Reaction score
Mazi Smith continues to be useless but some idiots here will still try and defend him.

Worse pick than Trysten Hill.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
D is playing as expected on the road. Offense should be play well especially given the injuries on Buffalo's D. We cannot afford a 3 and out or D will collapse!!! Come on O; let's do this.

bigE79

Reaction score
Well that sucks, that was no damn penalty..better adjust defense...let's get it back offense

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
I feel like the end of season will be tough for motivation! Clinching this early is a blessing and curse in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.