Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills First Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Please tell me we aren’t going to have play the Saints in New Oleams in the WC game?

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Arizona and SF all over again. Defense just decided not to show up today. Never seen one RB drive 8 defenders 6 yards forward and then do it again for a TD. This has blowout written all over it. Every time they start to get going, they let up and start sucking again.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't wanna be that guy and say I told you so but you guys ain't listening to me when this defense ain't getting turnovers they getting walked down the field easily this has been the defense it's boom or bust they literally need the turnovers or they can't stop the better teams from moving the football..... I've been saying it all week everyone's saying well turnovers are in our DNA well where's the turnover also I think this might be game #8 where we've given up a score on the first drive of the game...

too easy
Lighten up, it was just one drive.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The penalty against Lawrence was deserved. It was late and unnecessary. Cost Dallas 4 points.

But my bigger concern is how the Bills OL is pushing the defense around. No pressure on the QB and runners are getting 5 -10 yards after the pile hit him.
A light forearm to the chest of a 6’ 6” QB right after he throws the ball is not a legitimate roughing call.

Status
Not open for further replies.