Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills First Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
dh1sdx.gif

BoysForLife

Reaction score
It’s not even dlaws fault. This scrub flopped. I hope he tears his ACL he deserves it. What a scumbag
What a sad post

Even if joking this is an awful take. Come on man

PS I don't like the call personally but Lawrence has to pull up there. Ball was long gone by the time he hit him. Nothing to gain by shoving him down. Dumb play

loublue22

Reaction score
every time dallas plays a big road game there's always some nonsense questionable call putting us in a hole

Chuck 54

Reaction score
It’s a road game. Visitors almost always have to hang on and survive the first quarter, sometimes even the first half. Just hang in and the game will settle in.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Arizona and SF all over again. Defense just decided not to show up today. Never seen one RB drive 8 defenders 6 yards forward and then do it again for a TD. This has blowout written all over it. Every time they start to get going, they let up and start sucking again.
But everyone says we're gonna get turnovers we should expect turnovers what I keep telling people is this defense either needs to turn over or they give up long easy drives I mean the Eagles are driving like this down the field too and we had to rip the ball out to stop it and I know that's part of the game but we don't play great straight up defense early in games..

blueblood70

Reaction score
every time dallas plays a big road game there's always some nonsense questionable call putting us in a hole
really you think that call was the only reason we got scored on did you see the other seven plays where they just easily drove down the field??

Status
Not open for further replies.