Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills First Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Unless you are way better than the other team, you better limit penalties or you gonna lose

GINeric

Reaction score
Well once again, the defense put our offense in another tough situation. If we don't score a td on this drive and our defense gives up another score, then the game is over by the second quarter.

Offense has to step up too, but defense set a bad tone out the gate.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Let's see if MM panics and gets pass happy or mixes in runs in there (no straight in the A gap runs on 1st downs please), screens, bootlegs, etc. to slow down Bills' momentum. If he gets pass happy and try and come back in 1st quarter, it's game over.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
No one should be surprised. As soon as they face a good team treating it like a playoff game, they get punked. They looked like they expected to show up and have Buffalo lay down for them. Buffalo decided to remind everyone how soft Dallas is.

Mark

Reaction score
Fourteen points on two bonehead penalties.

Seventeen minutes in, we have 29 yds. of offense.

Not what anyone expected, I suppose.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score

I did not expect a win but no way this nutty Bills team should blow the Cowboys out.

The defense once again is stinking up the building.
How we feeling people?

I did not expect a win today either, and neither did the odds makers.

And guess what? I don't expect a win in Miami next Sunday either. Just how well has Dallas done this year on the road against good teams, teams with a winning record? Not to mention Arizona.

Playoffs will be on the road people. Those of you will do not know what the outcome will be from that are just chasing fools gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.