Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills First Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I hate when parsons do that inside move. He gives up that hole side when that happens. The QB just runs over to his vacated spot and has an extra few seconds to find someone.

CWR

Reaction score
Looks like the SF game all over! This is what we look like on the road
No it doesn't. This is due to stupid and fake penalties. 9ers just flat bludgeoned us. Game not over, but it's really easy to call it now.

ArbynTX

Reaction score
MM’s strategy is to get Buffalo over confident by giving them a 14 point lead. Expect our offense to come out strong and our defense to be a wall. He’s a genius.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Wow, they completely ignored Parsons getting held. I hate how rigged the NFL is.
The league has decided to not call holding on Parsons, or several of the other top pass rushers, for what it’s worth. It’s not just Micah. They get held every play so it would make the game unwatchable and the ratings matter more than the rules.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Yep, fat and happy. Drank the koolaid about how good they were.
Yup, typical dallas, come out and play stupid and sloppy across the board. Sam Williams needs a sit down, constantly making mistakes, costing the team.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Looking an awful lot like the SF game right now. Falling short in all facets of the game and a lot of sloppy play. They need to strike back here before the half to keep this game within reach.
Can't play away from home.is this teams downfall

Sydla

Reaction score
We've played three good teams thus far. We beat one. We got smoked by another. We are getting smoked by the 3rd.

Thinking this team is making a SB run is pure folly IMO. This is what they do. They aren't a discplined team that can make a run. They come up small more often than not in big games. People think I am a hater but I have learned don't get too high or too low with this team. What they are and have been under Jerry is a above average franchise that simply is never good enough (for a variety of reasons) when the chips are down.

bigE79

Reaction score
Pull the starters,we already clinched a berth, we ain't winning this game...can't stop them.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Honestly the worst part about this is the Cowboys will be in this exact same position come January…doesn’t give me a lot of confidence as a likely WC team
Miami gonna smoke us they way better than the bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.