Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bills post game thread ***

baltcowboy

Reaction score
We do not force any turnovers. When quarterbacks from other teams fumble the ball it bounces back into their hands. We can't kick field goals. We have a chance to get points before halftime and we shank a kick that is easier then a extra point. The Bill's kicker misses a 50 yarder and sets us up with good field position. We throw an interception on a screen. I dont understand our defensive philosophy. Early in the game we were getting after Allen. For some reason we stopped. We get no interceptions. We don't make plays on the ball. I don't understand our team and coaching staff. The NFC East is trash and I believe those teams give us hope but if you take away those 4 games, we our 2-6. Something is not right.

CB61

Reaction score
Watch him get cut for speaking the truth....I'd be pretty ticked off as a fan to see him go. But it would be so Jerry Jones to make an example out of a guy who spoke up against the franchise. :rolleyes:
More info please! I miss this who spoke out

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Wait till the Bears rip us a new one next week

I will.

However, it makes little sense to fire Garrett before the end of the season, because it's too late for a new coach to do much, he wouldn't be able to bring his assistants in, whatever team the assistants are currently on, if they have any shot at the playoffs, isn't letting any assistants go during the season. Trade deadline is past, can't trade for any new players. And if Garrett continues to lose, better draft position awaits. Gives Jerry more public reason to fire Garrett, the old "well I gave him as much time as I could" excuse, which means any coach he pursues would feel that he also would get a decent shot at staying on with Dallas if he encounters some rough spots.

Not out of the question Jerry will let him go sooner, but I really think Jerry has finally lost it, saying he's looking to make a five game winning streak, when the team has failed to win a single game against a currently winning record team? And the players are yelling at each other in the locker room? That kind of toxic atmosphere isn't remedied in the last 5 games of a season. Lastly, unless Jerry has already been talking to other coaches, it will take weeks to do that.

I'd like Garrett gone today, but I seriously doubt it will be done before season's end, and you know, it's just slightly possible, if public pressure and media pressure escalates dramatically (not sure that's even possible, it's pretty high now) drastically, Jerry may well "bow up" and take the position that "nobody's making me do anything" and keep Garrett another year :angry:

I hope you're right, but we'll see...

CB61

Reaction score
I will.

However, it makes little sense to fire Garrett before the end of the season, because it's too late for a new coach to do much, he wouldn't be able to bring his assistants in, whatever team the assistants are currently on, if they have any shot at the playoffs, isn't letting any assistants go during the season. Trade deadline is past, can't trade for any new players. And if Garrett continues to lose, better draft position awaits. Gives Jerry more public reason to fire Garrett, the old "well I gave him as much time as I could" excuse, which means any coach he pursues would feel that he also would get a decent shot at staying on with Dallas if he encounters some rough spots.

Not out of the question Jerry will let him go sooner, but I really think Jerry has finally lost it, saying he's looking to make a five game winning streak, when the team has failed to win a single game against a currently winning record team? And the players are yelling at each other in the locker room? That kind of toxic atmosphere isn't remedied in the last 5 games of a season. Lastly, unless Jerry has already been talking to other coaches, it will take weeks to do that.

I'd like Garrett gone today, but I seriously doubt it will be done before season's end, and you know, it's just slightly possible, if public pressure and media pressure escalates dramatically (not sure that's even possible, it's pretty high now) drastically, Jerry may well "bow up" and take the position that "nobody's making me do anything" and keep Garrett another year :angry:

I know but I would still like to see it and really see if that makes a difference in the way these folks play oh, there's a lot of emotion flying around now and for good reason the Dallas Cowboys were once a proud tradition or they want or lost they gave it their all now they've given up

CB61

Reaction score
I will.

And you're right it's more than likely it's got high probability that he actually brings Garrett back for another year unfortunately

Brooksey

Reaction score
We do not force any turnovers. When quarterbacks from other teams fumble the ball it bounces back into their hands. We can't kick field goals. We have a chance to get points before halftime and we shank a kick that is easier then a extra point. The Bill's kicker misses a 50 yarder and sets us up with good field position. We throw an interception on a screen. I dont understand our defensive philosophy. Early in the game we were getting after Allen. For some reason we stopped. We get no interceptions. We don't make plays on the ball. I don't understand our team and coaching staff. The NFC East is trash and I believe those teams give us hope but if you take away those 4 games, we our 2-6. Something is not right.

Something is not right for sure

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
And you're right it's more than likely it's got high probability that he actually brings Garrett back for another year unfortunately

Ah, I don't see that, Jerry to me is letting Garrett finish the season just because he "bet the house" on Garrett, hand picked him and Jason's failure is Jerry's failure, ultimately, and Jerry hates to fail, at anything.

But we'll know in a bit over a month....

CB61

Reaction score
Ah, I don't see that, Jerry to me is letting Garrett finish the season just because he "bet the house" on Garrett, hand picked him and Jason's failure is Jerry's failure, ultimately, and Jerry hates to fail, at anything.

But we'll know in a bit over a month....
Yep you're right but what I'm saying is don't put it past Jerry he's done stranger things and after that performance last night we have no idea where the hell is head is I'm not sure he does

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Yep you're right but what I'm saying is don't put it past Jerry he's done stranger things and after that performance last night we have no idea where the hell is head is I'm not sure he does

Yes indeed, Jerry has gone completely off the rails, banking on a 5 game winning streak with a 6-6 record?
The man's delusional, I really think he's losing it....

CB61

Reaction score
Yes indeed, Jerry has gone completely off the rails, banking on a 5 game winning streak with a 6-6 record?
The man's delusional, I really think he's losing it....
Well actually I think he's already lost it it's been on a slow decline for a long time

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
This team has been heartless for many years now! Last couple of years seemed to offer a glimmer of hope but as is evident this year, heartless is in the DNA!