Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bills post game thread ***

CWR

Reaction score
I’ll meet you half way. I agree with this statement but the more I’ve watched the more I believe we’re a lot further behind in talent than I originally thought and I won’t blame that lack of talent on coaching.

Agreed unfortunately we've seen seasons like this and talent will fall by the wayside while we spiral out of control. It will be tough to evaluate in those conditions

We certainly need a DT and a safety, amazingly though it looks like we need a LB as well. That's not all but those have been glaring this season. I dont know how much of their struggle is because of Marinellis system either. He doesn't protect his LBS and his philosophy clearly leads us to be vulnerable against the run. Add in the fact we've had good dbs here but never get INTS. Guys move elsewhere and succeed making it hard for me not to look at the coaches cross eyed.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Watch him get cut for speaking the truth....I'd be pretty ticked off as a fan to see him go. But it would be so Jerry Jones to make an example out of a guy who spoke up against the franchise. :rolleyes:

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
It hurts to see this team fall apart the past 22 years. I watched Landry's and Johnson's teams win TG game after TG game, watched them take on and beat top teams EVERY YEAR and win Super Bowls.

Jason and/or Jerry lost the last game at Texas Stadium, first game at Cowboys stadium, to the expansion Texans in their inaugural game, wasted Romo's and Witten's and Ware's and Lee's careers, got to the playoffs only once every 8 or so years on average, lost to teams like the Jets, etc.

And there's NO reason to believe it will every get better, NONE AT ALL. I have to resign myself to being a fan like Browns, or Jets, Lions, or Dolphins fans, no championships for decade upon decade.

Not sure how long I can do that, I anticipate, based on family history and current health, of having to watch his debacle for probably another 20-25 years, and likely go to my grave with no further championships. At some point I fear I will just give up on the Cowboys, and that would be a sad state of affairs, watching my Cowboys be successful is a high point of my earthly life, and to be denied that pleasure is a bitter pill to swallow...

CB61

Reaction score
So I had an hour or so to reflect on this and we all have our different beliefs of what went wrong or how to fix it but the bottom line is the Dallas Cowboys are not a very good football team and Jerry Jones spouting off his mouth tonight the way he talks about a magical season I don't believe that's the way to treat these players obviously what he did last week didn't work maybe he should do just kept his mouth shut? It just leads me to believe further but I already have that no matter what happens with the Dallas Cowboys as long as Jerry is in the news and they are in the news he will make money when an owner tells me he goes to sleep and wakes up in the morning and his world is still okay he doesn't think about changing any of it there's something definitely wrong with that thinking

CB61

Reaction score
Completely agree. It’s been the same discipline issues for 10 years now
You could look even further back to Dave Campo Chan Gailey about the only discipline in order that was in this team is when Parcells was here and he will tell you that he left because he just couldn't take that playoff loss but I think it was Jerry starting to get under his skin I can completely see that happening

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Another game of making the opposing team look better than they are. Another game where the other teams coaches made better halftime adjustments.

CB61

Reaction score
Another game of making the opposing team look better than they are. Another game where the other teams coaches made better halftime adjustments.
That's the Dallas Cowboy Modis operandi but I got to say you have to give the bills credit they came to the game ready to play they took our best shot and came back and whipped us along with us shooting ourselves in the foot

CB61

Reaction score
What are the Prescott Stats today? Can't be very good because all the lovers posting them all over here in spite of a loss
Actually I got to eat those words a little bit they weren't bad but the worst out of all was the three lost balls and the interception which I'm not sure you completely fault him for maybe throw it a little too hard?

CB61

Reaction score
Agreed unfortunately we've seen seasons like this and talent will fall by the wayside while we spiral out of control. It will be tough to evaluate in those conditions

We certainly need a DT and a safety, amazingly though it looks like we need a LB as well. That's not all but those have been glaring this season. I dont know how much of their struggle is because of Marinellis system either. He doesn't protect his LBS and his philosophy clearly leads us to be vulnerable against the run. Add in the fact we've had good dbs here but never get INTS. Guys move elsewhere and succeed making it hard for me not to look at the coaches cross eyed.
We've been needing a safety for almost three years now so why do we keep ignoring it in the draft? And on top of that we take Tristan Hill another Taco Charlton? Instead we go out and try to make trades mortgage the farm and they don't work out anyway because people are asking way too much the Cowboys had to know that the Jets would have been asking a lot for adams? And if they didn't they're even more brain-dead than I thought they were

Reactions: CWR

CB61

Reaction score
This organization went to hell in a handbasket After Jimmy Johnson left he had the ship righted and set up for a dynasty run Jerry's ego got in the way messed it all up just like he's doing now he's just gotten better at it

CB61

Reaction score
This organization went to hell in a handbasket After Jimmy Johnson left he had the ship righted and set up for a dynasty run Jerry's ego got in the way messed it all up just like he's doing now he's just gotten better at it
Sorry except for the 1995 Super Bowl but if anybody dare say that that was Barry Switzer we are just as Off Your Rocker is Siri is that was set up by Jimmy Johnson by All rights we should have won four in a row Switzer messed that up year before 95 even Aikman said there was no discipline

CB61

Reaction score
Sorry except for the 1995 Super Bowl but if anybody dare say that that was Barry Switzer we are just as Off Your Rocker is Siri is that was set up by Jimmy Johnson by All rights we should have won four in a row Switzer messed that up year before 95 even Aikman said there was no discipline
You are just as Off Your Rocker is Jerry is

Damn phone this is a Samsung it's not even supposed to know what Siri is LOL

kwcool619

Reaction score
Day? How about career? He absolutely owned us today....I think I was the only one that thought it was a mistake to let him get away. Knew Cobb couldn't play 16 games...yet here is ole Beasley just sticking in the knife and twisting it in Jerry's back. How many more players is it going to take until Jerry figures it out...he's got a culture problem? A coaching problem?

A lot of our fellow fans knew that Cole really wanted to stick it to us. And he did.