Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Post Game thread***

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We shouid have expected a let down today. And the fact a must win for Bills. All a recipe for disaster . Next week is different .

mldardy

Reaction score
Why didn’t Donovan Wilson signal to the coach to pull the challenge flag? He had the best view! Dumb players and dumb coaches!
Refs should have stopped play. They love to review and stop play for everything else and couldn't do it there.

ScalperX

Reaction score
We weren't beating the 49ers if we won the rest of our games by 50

That's the only nfc team I feel in the playoffs we have 0 chance of beating
This I agree with. The only thing that stops the 49ers is health. And it’s not just Purdy. They are loaded with stars at all positions. They could be the NFC pro bowl team this year and I don’t think many would argue. lol

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Dallas is 1-4 playing in Buffalo stadium, I knew the minute I saw them on the schedule in Buffalo that it would be tough never expected this though
Yeah that place has been a snake pit for the Cowboys.

Shane612

Reaction score
Nearly every time he plays a good defense, this is what happens. By the way, the Iggles defense isn't so good, but the Dak homies will try to convince everyone that Dak torched them.
C'mon, now....he still had a pretty good 5 games....lol

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Refs should have stopped play. They love to review and stop play for everything else and couldn't do it there.
mid---did you see what Boyz posted...half team sick and diarrea....and then you got the refs...too much to overcome????