Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Post Game thread***

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Wth he’s useless there when teams run. STOP PLAYINg him at de!!!!!

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Pollard averaged 4.7 yards per carry today. It was one of his best games. Dowdle has lost me. He runs straight into a wall and then tries to knock it over but he has no cut in his style. Not sure what is up with him.
Pollard has looked zippier in the last few weeks.

Hope Zack can come back.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
No kidding. Defense not showing up, lines not blocking.. no run game.. default.."Dak suckd"
The "Dak sucks" could be replaced by any of the following:

"Meredith sucks"
"Mortan sucks"
"White sucks"
"Hogeboom sucks"
"Pelluer sucks"
"Carter sucks"
"Bledsoe sucks"
"Romo sucks"

It's always the same with some folks, either too lazy or ignorant or mean or disgusted to do any real analysis of why the Dallas Cowboys didn't win more Super Bowls.

Doesn't pay much attention to any of those folks....

Creeper

Reaction score
Refs should have stopped play. They love to review and stop play for everything else and couldn't do it there.
If you watch the replay, Diggs gets up immediately and sprints to the Bills huddle where they rush to get the next play off. As soon as McCarthy saw that he should have called a time out of thrown the red flag. But it was one play on a day when Dallas gave up almost 300 yards rushing. The Cowboys made a bunch of mistakes today including coming to the game unprepared. If they were all dealing with a stomach flu all week, then I get it. That saps your strength. It will definitely slow you down for a few days.

lsg13

Reaction score
Just gotta flush this turd and move on. I could care less about Dak and the MVP. Just win out starting with the Dolphins. Tough loss but I still believe this team can make a deep run in the playoffs.
Dude, they are on the road against another good team next week... they can't beat the Cardinals on the road, they will get curb stomped in Miami.

Cydios

Reaction score