Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Pre Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creeper

Reaction score
Who are the 10 Cowboys that are sick now? I saw a headline on twitter saying 10 Cowboys were ill but the article did not name them.

jsb357

Reaction score
no excuses
show up ready
play smart
take advantage of Bills mistakes
equals win

Big Mike has to have them ready

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
So we have to listen to Greg Olsen say the word “understands” 800 times today…..

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
After having to look at that Buffalo home crowd for 3.5 hours today I’m already looking forward to the Miami home crowd next week

Creeper

Reaction score
After having to look at that Buffalo home crowd for 3.5 hours today I’m already looking forward to the Miami home crowd next week
Miami is starting to play really good football. They are hard to beat at home too. But Dallas needs to get past the Bills today.

Carson

Reaction score
I thought the same thing and the thread was started late last night. We’re less than 30 minutes from kick off and only 6 pages. Appears the big win over Philly was the Super Bowl for a lot of fans.
Team is winning its a ghost town. If they lose expect the usual crowd to crawl out from under their rocks

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Hopefully the news of a clinched playoff berth will inspire this team to play hungry for trying to win the division and get as high of a seed as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.