Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Dak has been terrible, but I’m still angrier at Dan Quinn.

Anyway, this team has no fight whatsoever. That automatically disqualifies you from championship talk.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
we were so good , until today

giphy-downsized-large.gif

CowboysSpursandAstros

Reaction score
Of course cause we see the replays and they are obvious penalties. But go back and analyze the game. You will notice obvious no call penalties on the other side as well. But since we see no replays, then the illusion continues.

Just pay attention to Parsons on every down. More often than not he gets held and you see no yellow flag.

Holding calls alone can be huge momentum killers or boosters depending on what side of the ball your team is on.
Crying about the refs :(((

/sarcasm

GoldenR

Reaction score
Gotta love the 4 yard passes and then throw it outta bounds by 8 yards, and then a pick straight to him. " That's my QB"----------T.O.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I've never seen a QB who can be so bad one game and good another. Mind boggling.
Welcome to bi-polar Dak world. I was hoping he had gotten over that the last few weeks. Just can't change his stripes.

Creeper

Reaction score
Dak is not throwing it well today, but that INT was better than an incompletion.

This team is not built to come from behind. They can't stop a team determined to run the ball and they can't throw when they are behind. It is an awful combination.

Kumala808

Reaction score
haters, this guy got you to 10-4. would you rather be 4-10 and don't forget you're in the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.