Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Soon as I saw we deferred on the coin toss I knew what type to day it was too to be. This team is built to play ahead. I don’t understand that decision

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dak is crapping the bed again. He has thrown high all day, not accurate and just not clutch today.
No he isnt. The entire team did. He was just trying to make something happen in a dire situation. We aint beating anyone the next few weeks,except maybe the Commodes.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Bell, Thomas and Clark were especially awful tonight. Hybrid means ain't worth spit.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Did you miss the 49er or Arizona games?

This is an exact repeat. Except Dallas just gets beat by a different margin depending on how good those teams actually are

Buffalo isn’t very good. They’re just playing their *** off and benefitted from 3 iffy penalties that directly lead to 21 pts when it should’ve been 3-0
This performance looks worse to me than those two games. We pretty much quit in the first half. Not even Arizona or San Francisco ran over us like this. Josh Allen could’ve rushed for 100 yards if he wanted to.

rags747

Reaction score
Stephan A Smith will be wearing his Cowboy hat tomorrow, should be entertaining!

TwentyOne

Reaction score
we were so good , until today

giphy-downsized-large.gif
HAHAHA

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
And there is the pick.. it had been coming all day.

MVP.. pffffft please.

Same old Dak. Same old Cowboys. A defence that can't stop the run.. and an offence that can not play from behind or against a well drilled D.
Wow yall turn coats are quick

Status
Not open for further replies.