Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pug4366

Reaction score
Looks like the Lions game will be the last home game this season. It’s time for another qb. Same old story.

Adreme

Reaction score
How in the world do you give up 259 yards rushing to a team that is not a good rushing team? You are supposed to be a top 5 defense and are getting dominated on the ground... I cant even explain that.

SackMaster

Reaction score
We've scored THREE POINTS
And the D gave up 31 to go with the 250+ yards on the ground.

I THINK both are huge indicators for losing.

The only difference is some are trying to blame ONE and NOT BOTH ... like they should.
:thumbup:

MattMc33

Reaction score
Same old same old. Says more about how bad Philly was last week than anything else. Moral of the story - never let yourself have any hope about this team doing anything of substance. Let things play out, be pleasantly surprised if they win a road playoff game, but accept that in all likelihood you'll be disappointed again as they fail yet again for the umpteenth time since 1995. I stupidly had my hopes up today that they would at least make a game of it, maybe go down in an honourable loss, but they showed their true colours yet again. A spineless, gutless team without a soul.

Surfguy

Reaction score
I'm going to send each Cowboy two chocolates...one for this turd present they have given us this week and one for the next turd they will give us next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.