Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

coult44

Reaction score
Cooks gets 200 and Buffalo averaged 7 yards a play, and it’s Daks fault? Shows you how many children we have in here

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
I think I'm just going to talk about the positives of this game. The Eagles are going to lose to Seattle tomorrow.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There wasn't a man (or coach) who showed up for DAL today. Not one.
^ This.

Last week was the best four-quarter performance all season. Offense, defense, special teams and coaching. Today's performance competes with the worst efforts all season.

Well, Brandon Aubrey should be excluded from the entire bunch.

Hardline

Reaction score
Too bad O'Cyrus Torrence isn't blowing holes open for Tony Pollard. It was a big mistake passing him up.

gmb1

Reaction score
Dak is not throwing it well today, but that INT was better than an incompletion.

This team is not built to come from behind. They can't stop a team determined to run the ball and they can't throw when they are behind. It is an awful combination.
Cowboys not built to come from behind because Dak ain't that guy.

Scotman

Reaction score
I wonder.. what's the spread between our average losing differential and our average winning differential?

SlingBoy

Reaction score
At this rate beating an 8-9 Saints team on the road is going to be a tall order. Another Divisional round exit on tap at best.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I'm GM...I'm drafting the meanest-nastiest -biggest guys I can find on defense next season. No more soft core choirboys....

Status
Not open for further replies.