Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Cooks gets 200 and Buffalo averaged 7 yards a play, and it’s Daks fault? Shows you how many children we have in here
The offense had to do something as well. They’ve been abhorrent. Disastrous. Disgusting. Dreadful. Pathetic. Embarrassing.

Pointing out that the defense can be described in much the same way does in no way excuse Dak or the offense. It doesn’t make those who point it out children. It’s just the truth.

Both sides of the ball were terrible. That’s it and that’s all.

CB61

Reaction score
This is what they should have been doing from the start? Yeah I know Buffalo's playing a little soft right now but I didn't even recognize the game they were trying to play in the first half

Adreme

Reaction score
that game will get very ugly fast
It will but not for the reason you think. Miami is not good. I am not kidding when I say expect Miami to lose by 3 TDs. If Miaimi is favored by 7 take the Cowboys and make good money on that game.

Bagman

Reaction score
A bad day all around. It happens to every team in the league. Today, Dallas was HORRIBLE. Defense still can't stop a physical offense. Dan Quinn still won't employ 3 LBs and the Oline still can't run block on the road. Wake me up when those things are fixed.

Dakota

Reaction score
We should have challenged that one pass. The score should be 24-3, not 31-3.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
259 yds rushing.

Help me out here: is that more than 100? I cant count that high.
They are going to say that it's all on Dak. Who again I'm going to give a big part of the blame for this loss. But the defense isn't off of the hook. The Seattle game is proof that their poor showing can't be excused on the offenses struggling. Yet some will keep on trying to make excuses for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.