Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
You don’t think the people who cheer for there team don’t understand we got whooped today. It happens. It’s sports. Move on. Crying about it is for the weak. Imagine if the cowboys go into next week sad about this game. Weak mentality.
The Dolphins are going to swim up all in their ish next week.

erod

Reaction score
You don’t think the people who cheer for there team don’t understand we got whooped today. It happens. It’s sports. Move on. Crying about it is for the weak. Imagine if the cowboys go into next week sad about this game. Weak mentality.
This is a trend that had continued for 8 seasons. 100 percent. It's baked in.

I'm not crying about it. I accepted it 5 years ago.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We have been 5 - 1 over the past 6 weeks. Everyone has showed out including our qb and yall take it on an everything basis like the season is over today. Wizards.....
"Yall"

What the heck is up with everyone using that lately. What does it even mean?

You all? Who?

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
I would book the whole team on a greyhound bus. Make em all ride home.
Then lock the doors before they get back.

JustChip

Reaction score
It's not one person. We are getting owned at every position on offense and defense. They are just a better team today. Too many people get caught up in the results of 1 game. This might have been different played in Dallas.
True. The announcers are waxing on how nobody wants to play Buffalo, but really, Buffalo is a lot like Dallas. Tough at home, not so on the road.

This game will mean nothing next week. I expect Buffalo to lose at the Chargers and Dallas best the Dolphins. I’ve felt like Dallas would only lose one of the Bills, Dolphins games. I had a feeling it would be this one, but wasn’t sure.

CB61

Reaction score
I don't think Bill wants anything to do with Jerry Jones ?
Bill's got to find himself a new girlfriend then he'll probably go fishing with Jimmy Johnson? If he's smart he would anyway

Surfguy

Reaction score
This is inexcusable. I'm sorry.

seinfeld-jerry-seinfeld.gif

MarcusRock

Reaction score
why do you waste your life on cowboyszone talking about the refs as much as you do during games

clearly you have nothing better to do or say

sad
Why you so mad last week and this week? Can't use your refs victim excuse anymore after they helped us last week? You were actually mad when we won. Who's sad again? Lol.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
This won't be popular in the moment but this was the stars aligning. A very good Buffalo team up against the ropes. Hankins getting hurt. Weather issues that seemed to get in the teams head.

It was basically a bunch of dry kindling that that the missed blocked punt/roughing the kicker set the fire on. Once things started turning against them today you could just see the team fold.

Its not surprising Dallas lost today. Its disappointing how it happened.

Wouldn't be surprised if they run the table now. Dallas is still the 2nd best team in the NFC.

Not to mention that Buffalo needed this game to avoid getting eliminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.