Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
They’ve been waiting for weeks to come and troll. Blows my mind these knuckleheads are actual cowboys fans. Dak doesn’t play on the DL. Dak doesn’t make these guys commit stupid penalties. There’s an obvious agenda of hating the actual man and it almost always stems from a certain QB losing his job to Dak…..
Dak plays offense, when he can’t win a time of possession he’s going to lose every day of the week. It common sense that every fan boy seems to overlook. He’s been on the field how many time today? How many times has he had a two or three min drive to give defense a breather? None you know why bc he’s taking sacks, throwing high, and sucking like he akways does on the road in big game

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Fans asked me why I don’t have more faith in the team. You can see for yourself. :thumbup:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We're in the playoffs so we don't give any effort?? Just take the starters out then

Cowboyny

Reaction score
This defense is flat out getting embarrassed! They are running at will and blow this players off the ball. You cannot build a team who cannot either run or stop the run and expect any real success

ICP

Reaction score
Maybe today will bring a needed dose of reality to those that are proclaiming Dak is the best QB in the league and we are destined to win the Super Bowl.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
LOL they ate up basically 9 minutes there and that pretty much ended it.

This a SB type team. We are not.
Hard to put much stock in 1 game where had we not had untimely penalities it would have been 3-3 at the half.

Status
Not open for further replies.