Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Miami doesn’t have the OL the Bills have and are not physical, but we will see another top RB next week. You can bet Miami will at least try to lean on him.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The most disheartening part is that I'm a young fan, and I'm getting tired of these collapses every year. It doesn't matter who the coach is. Who the QB is. Who is on this team. Unfortunately, all it ever seems that I'm going to experience is collapse.
Well, it’s the hallmark of the Jerry era. He’s soft. He hires soft people bc it’s imperative that he get along with everyone. The soft people can’t motivate players. The joke is “we like our guys…..soft and flashy”.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
It’s nasty game after this possesion or magnet the next if the deficits stays the same or widen, we aren’t coming back. Sub in Rush and protect Dak

Mannix

Reaction score
He smoked the Eagles. If you do not think he played well in both Eagles games than you are blind. You cant ask a QB to do more than Dak did in either game.
Eagles are trash....they've given up almost as many points as they've scored

Big_C_KU

Reaction score
Last few years the defense has fallen apart in December. Wonder if we’re looking at this happening once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.