Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adreme

Reaction score
Dak plays offense, when he can’t win a time of possession he’s going to lose every day of the week. It common sense that every fan boy seems to overlook. He’s been on the field how many time today? How many times has he had a two or three min drive to give defense a breather? None you know why bc he’s taking sacks, throwing high, and sucking like he akways does on the road in big game
Yes I should blame Dak for not blocking the pass rush while also not running the routes to get open at the same time. Buffalo is dominating the LoS and has been basically since the first quarter which is not a coincidence considering the line lives and dies by Martin.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Nothing has changed. That’s what’s so disappointing.
It’s smart game planning. How do you gameplan for Parsons? Attack him. Run right at him and drive him out of the way. He’s undersized and the rest of the DL has shown to lack physicality.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Going to be a long week of avoiding the talk shows. Not that I listen to them that much anyway.
Of course the front page will be loaded up as well. And I don't blame anyone.

Patrick

Reaction score
We went from having the best safety groups in the league to one of the worst.

Hooker is still good, but Kearse went from top of the league to one of the worst, and I will stand on the fact I never liked Donovan Wilson, guy was horrible 99 out of 100 plays but would make a big play and everyone forgot about the other 99.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
He smoked the Eagles. If you do not think he played well in both Eagles games than you are blind. You cant ask a QB to do more than Dak did in either game.

Taking a sack at the 6 yard line in that situation overshadows his “stats”. Those are the plays that win and lose you games. Great he can play well against the eagles. But he can’t vs the 49ers, Bills, Cards. The entire team struggles when the moments are big and the teams they’re facing are physical and play bully ball. It’s the same thing every damn season.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
No, we do, problem is they are all 3T players. Need a 1T and a couple of 2Ts.

Sure miss Hankins.

Heck, I miss Josh Brent...
Having no LBs doesn’t help either. For as good as Bell has been, Cooks and Allen have both run through him multiple times.

Adreme

Reaction score
Eagles are trash....they've given up almost as many points as they've scored
So you would consider the Cowboys the second best team in the NFC? That seems like high praise considering how much bashing is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.