Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

GINeric

Reaction score
Welp, the bad play against good teams has returned.... again.

Dak clearly needs the crappy teams back on the schedule.

Yep because we destroyed a 10 win bad team last week.

So tell me what other division leading teams or 10 win teams are also bad in the NFL, I'll wait....

LeeRoy55

Reaction score
Dak looks horrified. Little different when you gotta play from behind. Doubtful he has the talent or the nads for it.

TheHerd

Reaction score
No sense of urgency on that last drive. The team just didn’t show up mentally today.
This is the frustrating part. We aren’t in the player’s heads to be sure, but the play of the field loka like they just don’t want to be out there.

Surfguy

Reaction score
I expect a trick play in the second half because...I mean...why the hell not...at this point? Geez!

morat1959

Reaction score
The Dak lovers can dance around this all they want. He’s got to show something in the 2nd half that he’s never done in 8 years. You don’t pay this fraud again if he can’t play when the pressure is on. Show me Dak.

bewp7

Reaction score
it is annoying because the bills are not even playing that good

cowboys are just giving it away that is so much worse

loublue22

Reaction score
let's see if I have all this straight

3rd down stop is nullified by a roughing call, they get 7 instead of 3
Dak overthrows a wide open Cooks for a 70 yard bomb TD
Defense gets a stop and Sam Williams is practically in the punter's jersey but somehow manages to not block the punt, roughing, they get the ball back, TD
2nd and a half yard in the red zone, Dak audibles to a run and an unblocked defender makes the tackle for a 3 yard loss, we take the FG
Diggs fumbles and we recover, but the refs call it down by contact, no challenge
Huge sack next play then incomplete pass and 3rd and 19 coming up, personal foul, 1st down, they get another TD

It's almost impressive, no other team in the league can embarrass themselves like Dallas.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I can't wait for all the excuses - Dak was great, it's the defense that sucks. Or the refs, or the o'line, or the coaching, or the cheerleaders...
everybody on the offensive line was hurt, or the refs gave it to them. It couldn't be one team that wants it more. shrugs. homers.

Status
Not open for further replies.