Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

infamousstyles

Reaction score
Bills ran all over us. This team will be on the road most likely going to San fran. Undisciplined and no sense of urgency playing a team on the road fighting for their playoff lives. Penalties have been the consistent story of these mike McCarthy lead teams. They can't get out of their own way.

Amarillofan82

Reaction score
4th Quarter. 22 seconds left in the game. Score 28 - 24. Dallas ball at the 14 yard line on 4th down and goal. Pass out wide to Lamb who catches it for the TD. Oh no.. Holding on a player not even on the field. Buffalo wins.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I honestly didn’t expect a win, but I thought they were at least better than the team that left San Francisco.

Same ol’, same ol’.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
I don’t think this team can win on the road against a good team in January. This is like a sneak preview.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Yep because we destroyed a 10 win bad team last week.

So tell me what other division leading teams or 10 win teams are also bad in the NFL, I'll wait....
I’m he didn’t lead a drive scoring TD in the entire second half. A real 10 win team comes back and beats you fyi. Every squirrel will find one if you give him enough tries.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Penalties need to stop for this team to compete with the big boys. This would be a whole different game if it weren’t for a few penalties.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
man the 49ers offense is a beautiful thing to watch. Brock can just sit in the pocket and hit a wide open CMac. Who catches the ball, falls down and can get back up and walk in the endzone. He was that wide open.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Maybe this is the humble pie we needed going into the home-stretch. Cowboys may have been sniffing their own farts a little too much.

No more MVP talk for Dak, no more NFC Champs talk, no more First Round bye nonsense. Need to get back on track figure out how to not be the Dallas Cowboys come Playoff time again (lol).

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
It's weird to me how many Cowboys "fans" on here seem to be rooting against Dak. It's like they want him to play poorly so they can yell "told you so!" I don't get it.
Dak threw for a whopping 43 yards in the 1st half. ZIP IT

Sydla

Reaction score
-Ticky tack call on Lawrence resulted in 4 more points.
-Bad penalty by Williams on block punt attempt +7
-Missed Challenge by MM on Diggs fumble +7

But yes this is 100% Dak's fault even with the receivers getting zero separation and with the Bills Secondary holding the WRs.
LOL.

Here come the Dak rationalizations. There are a multitude of issues here. The defense has become useless. But Dak is not playing well at all and has his hand in this mess like other players.

Trying to make him out to be the victim is hilarious but expected from some of you.

ScalperX

Reaction score
I can't wait for all the excuses - Dak was great, it's the defense that sucks. Or the refs, or the o'line, or the coaching, or the cheerleaders...
I can’t wait for the crying, our season is over, our QB and coach are trash. At least one side roots for their team. The other is waiting for the I told ya so moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.