Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
They don't know how to communicate in loud stadiums.
NOT SAYING THEY ARE, but with BUF’s effort it’s almost like they’re in our comms.

They prepped really well and they are executing.

I’m to the dolphins, I guess

morat1959

Reaction score
Not with the way MM is playcalling today. He needs to move Dak out of the pocket but he is still sticking to his routine play calls. He needs to mix it up but it may be a bit late given the way D is playing.
There are times when your QB has to make something happen. Dak’s not that QB. He’s proved it time and time again. He can’t play under pressure. He was the same QB in college.

CB61

Reaction score
The refs didn't help but Buffalo came to play. If they call that fumble a fumble the game may be different but defense cant stop the run anyways. Need Hankins back
Hankins is key and they know he's out And they're taking advantage of it and whoever drafted Smith to be a runstopper had to be smoking crack as far as I'm concerned

cowboys1732

Reaction score
I just love the narratives on here today.
"iTs DaK aNd ThE oFfEnSe'S fAuLt, NoT tHe DeFeNsE's FaUlT." (or vice versa)

Yet the simple truth is ...
  1. The Offense has freaking SUCKED ... The O can't stay on the field.
  2. The Defense has freaking SUCKED ... The D can't get off the field.
  3. Special Teams has freaking SUCKED ... And in the rare moment when the D can get a stop, ST just roughs the kicker.

T-O-T-A-L team loss.
:facepalm:
I would respectfully add the coaches suck too. Team was not prepared today…embarrassing.

MC8828

Reaction score
Team is no different than all the other past Cowboy teams since the early 90s a bunch of front running no heart losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.