Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
Hankins is key and they know he's out And they're taking advantage of it and whoever drafted Smith to be a runstopper had to be smoking crack as far as I'm concerned
Not that he won't be a good player? But they might want to think about converting him to linebacker with his speed ? He is way too small for the line He just gets eaten up

TD-40

Reaction score
are we struggling against a solid team again? Last week's win was a fluke in that regard.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
It all started with the dumb penalties that led to bill points. Now they're doing what we do to teams when we have a lead......tee off on the QB

toto1939

Reaction score
The only reason I'm still watching is to see if another team can run 300 yards against this 'elite' defense

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
Dak doesn't need the mvp. That just increases his contract numbers and Dallas doesn't need that. Dallas flat out played like **** today.

J817

Reaction score
Im very sick (with a cold). I feel like I’m near death. I can’t watch this anymore. This is torture.

Bigdog

Reaction score
The Bills are playing for their playoffs live and the Cowboys just look like they are going through the motion. Or the Bills are making look like that

Status
Not open for further replies.