Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
They're exhausted, and these games need your QB to keep up.

We've seen this so many times before.
It wouldn't matter if Dallas scored every possession. Buffalo can simply run the ball every single play and they can't stop it.

It's not because they are exhausted. Theyve done it since the opening drive.

It has been a pathetic performance by the offense, defense, and coaching staff

TheHerd

Reaction score
I said this after SF and will again after today, all this loss does is make the inevitable second round playoff loss easier to deal with
SF is by FAR the best team. By FAR. If they don’t win the Super Bowl it will be biggest choke since 28-3. Our second round game, assuming we don’t play like this at the South champion, might be worst playoff loss in our history.

CB61

Reaction score
When u can't stop the run this is what happens. Same problem as last year and Quinn just doesn't adjust to it. Teams just run run run and we continue to come out in a small package and make it easy for them. Our defense is only good when our offense can get up big.
I agree with you but who is he going to use to stop it ? Either bring the line backers up on the line or the safeties ? Then they're going to throw it on you ? We need another good run stopper behind Hankins, Smith is not it

Praxit

Reaction score
Bad deal. Buffalo wet field is bad.
Penalties, bad play calling.
Defense forgot to tackle
Quinn didn't account for #4
Best to get out healthy head to nex t week.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
We will lose to the Fins. But we'll beat the Rams at home. With nothing to play for, we'll sit the starters against Washingmachine, and lose.
Rams? You might want to look at the schedule again

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
The line is killing us but come on, dak not helping any.
Can't do **** when your line is just screwing the pooch.
Both lines are losing the physical fight today.
Sick of all the Dak Haters who just play the blame game and can't see what's happening, or not happening.
How the *** are people giddy about this ?
I'm sick to my stomach about this game, and people are gloating about our QB of all things !!! Go TFaway !

Status
Not open for further replies.