Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenR

Reaction score
It will be interessting what Dak has to say.

Something like "ya all panicked after the 9ers game. we didnt"
Maybe something about blame me, pour some honey, blah blah blah blah blah .........same ol thing for 8 years.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Any half way decent front office would have been on the phone to Suh the second Hankins went down.
They are still banking on Dak elevating his play and putting the team on his back in the playoffs. Something he has never done and probably never will.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
This game just magnifies why Dak CANNOT be extended....don't ask me who at QB will be better...not my job to figure out. But he 100% isn't the answer.
Gotta give Lance a chance. Time to Blow it up! McCarhty and DQ need to go. Not going anywhere with these clowns!!

Praxit

Reaction score
It's bad, dang. What a mess.

Lots of winning does this to you.

They probably thought will.go over and get another W.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Cowboys are like those Rams teams greatest show on turf. Can’t play worth a damn in outdoor weather cold or rain. Give them a dry sunny day at Cowboy stadium and they'll run you right out of the stadium. Dallas needs as many home games as possible in the playoffs….

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
This is the worst of the teams from the last 3 years and people thought this year was different just because Dak was dominating an easy schedule :laugh:

In 2021 we had a better overall receiving group with Amari and CeeDee + a better version of Zeke
In 2022 we had a better running game with Pollard in a better role than as a featured RB

Those teams couldn't get past the divisional round anyway so to expect this year's team to do any better is asking too much

Status
Not open for further replies.