Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

btgboys41

Reaction score
Besides coach, Parsons and Dak also didn’t provide squat to this team at any time. Reading their own press no doubt.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Once we get punched in the mouth, we quit. One of the most gutless performances I’ve seen by the team in a while. Really don’t know how anyone is going to be able to get excited about the rest of the season. This is a one and done playoff team.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dak is out of the MVP race.
In a normal year, maybe.
But nobody other than maybe Purdy has had more good games so far.
Everyone has laid a few eggs this year. It does hurt that we tend to mostly pile up our stats vs awful pass defenses, but whatever.

SackMaster

Reaction score
I totally agree but it pisses me off that these people think Dak is different and better when it was only playing the NFC East teams. Dak is a problem!
See ... I knew a idiotic narrative would pop itself up.

"dAk Is A pRoBlEm" as if any QB that is not Dak wins a game where their D gives up 250+ rushing yards in a game (and they have a GREAT shot at breaking 300).

Not saying Dak hasn't sucked this game, but I'm more worried about the D than Dak and the O at this point.
:thumbup:

TwentyOne

Reaction score
It's al Dak's fault, he should be scoring TDs from the bench!

Actually it's a pathetic show from the whole team. I hope the criticism is evenly distributed amongst the team. Although we all know who will take the whole criticism!
What has our defense to to with him scoring only 3 points ? He had enough drives to put points on the board. Our defense didnt hinder him doing so.

The guy is a bad player. He should be put on the bench.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Been waiting for this……see what happens when you play zero linebackers and 5 safeties

Cydios

Reaction score
So few things..

For Dallas
  • It ain't Dak
  • Receivers are not running through the zones at all.
  • Offensive line is having issues
  • No run game
  • Defense is little in size versus this oline.
  • Penalties restarted a bunch of drives
  • Coaching played to a different tune this week. They expected Buffalo to play one way and they ran the ball.
Buffalo give them credit.
  • Their defense is protecting the outside to prevent Dak from running out of the box.
  • Zone defense period
  • Dak can't throw the ball away due to outside lbs covering.
  • Offense line is holding the dallas 1 dimensional defense.
  • They exploited our Inability to handle speed or the run on defense.
Outclassed. Outplayed. Outschemed. Sick.. cold.. wet.. every possible negative possibility kicked in today.. bad thing I've been saying it all week. Eagles got yards on us. But turnovers covered that up. Dallas only plays one way. Not many teams can play to our scheme, but when they do.. it's a blowout.

Status
Not open for further replies.