Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeven

Reaction score
Almost be embarrasing to NFL to have this Cowboys team get the Ring this year lol.

btgboys41

Reaction score
Yup, now let's force the ball into tripple coverage. I think MMs playbook has maybe 20 or so plays in it! They came in today thinking Bulffalo's D was injured and that they were going to have their way with them, but once they got punched in the mouth, they lost all heart! Very disappointing to see lack of heart, especially on D, at this point in the season!
Not MM. remember, when they suck, it’s Kellen’s plays being called.

BigD5

Reaction score
Once we get punched in the mouth, we quit. One of the most gutless performances I’ve seen by the team in a while. Really don’t know how anyone is going to be able to get excited about the rest of the season. This is a one and done playoff team.
Did you miss the 49er or Arizona games?

This is an exact repeat. Except Dallas just gets beat by a different margin depending on how good those teams actually are

Buffalo isn’t very good. They’re just playing their *** off and benefitted from 3 iffy penalties that directly lead to 21 pts when it should’ve been 3-0

Grenic

Reaction score
Same movie. Nothing changes. I don't know why people thought this year was different. I can tell you what is going to happen. The Cowboys will get a wild card game and possibility win one game. Then lose the next one.
They won't win one game

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Mr Honeybadger, agree the middle of this D has to be fix, somehow someway, it is killing us. When your best player is out and things turn from sugar to s—-.
The middle of the D has been a problem for a decade. The front office's solutions so far was to finally get Hankins last year and then drafted Mazi Smith. I won't expect them to resolve this anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.