Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 1st half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I’m calling my shot. Dak punches one in here and the D gets another stop to end the half.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Forever sad dak doesn’t have a good deep ball arm.

remember all those romo long touchdown highlights? Especially to dez and t.o.?
Feel like he we don’t get those anymore

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see if that Parsons sack gets the team going at all. We've badly needed something to happen to get us juiced up a little. Fingers crossed.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
True but this team wasn't going to go 16-1 and having games like this is exactly why. Hard for an NFL team to be on their A game for 16 , 17 games in a season. But, still I'm disappointed and not happy with this effort today.
Exactly this. It's better to get this out of our system against an AFC opponent and hope that it doesn't carry over to our next game(s).

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Positive is that it's better for the Cowboys to get their stinker game out of the way in early November, rather than in Mid to late January.

Creeper

Reaction score
Denver has an excellent game plan. They are taking advantage of the Cowboys weaknesses on defense. Denver is also a little lucky that Dak has been off his game today. They are loading the box to stop the run and Dak would normally kill that but today he has been way off on his passes.

blueblood70

Reaction score
bet that edge setting Tank typically gets done in the run game is being missed. They have both OT as backups now and still can run to either side with ease.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Exactly opposite.. I am wondering if Dak is not freaking out over this “calf” injury. Could there be something else that is bothering him. Maybe the loss of his grandmother (RIP).. He don’t look like himself. Let’s run it down there throats. There defense is fresh because our has been on the field all day. They play like they don’t care and it’s really bothering me. They are so flat I can’t explain it and I am reaching for something…

Status
Not open for further replies.