Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejwilson1984

Reaction score
I remember when people on here were saying Lee and Carter was just as good as Willis and Bowmen. LOL. Out of the LBs and DBs only Church and Scandrick have been ok in this new D

Joe_Fan

Continuity Is Overrated
Reaction score
I know we are committing some penalties but jeez man the refs give the Broncos some hella breaks.

Let's not blame the refs for our own teams stupidity. That's the easy way out. Good teams win despite bad breaks from the refs.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
Jeez probably better to let them run it in at this point to save time and a timeout.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Did anybody else think, 14-0 Cowboys?? We'll end up blowing it pretty soon...

I don't think it's a matter of us blowing it as it is the Broncos are a scoring machine. We're not used to score as much; they are.
If you want to see some sunshine in this, we are capable of scoring. We may not be able to match Denver, but how many teams are we going to be facing in the NFC who are like Denver? Maybe New Orleans. But who else?

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Denver has the most prolific passing offense this year and they are running the ball. Interesting.

The Natural

Reaction score
I guess the takeaways here are we made it interesting for a quarter. We'll be down 35-17 3 mins into the 3rd quarter

Zordon

Reaction score
demarcus ware is absolutely PATHETIC in the run game right now.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
If you want to see some sunshine in this, we are capable of scoring. We may not be able to match Denver, but how many teams are we going to be facing in the NFC who are like Denver? Maybe New Orleans. But who else?

San Diego?

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
I knew it would be rough but I expected the defense to at least put up a fight. This is normal for the Kiffen defense though. If we don't get a turnover we don't get a stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.