Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gameover

Reaction score
They'll be stopped when they play a defensive front with actual NFL players on it, not this rag tag group Jerry has put together. Worst defense in the league. Church is the only good player we got on D.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I remember when people on here were saying Lee and Carter was just as good as Willis and Bowmen. LOL. Out of the LBs and DBs only Church and Scandrick have been ok in this new D

There's nothing wrong with being positive about your team. I mean, geez, the offseason is the one time we get to be positive.

tico

Reaction score
We went from dumb defense last year to no defense and this year

IAmLegend

Reaction score
I see. I assumed they were going to try and score again before half and could utilize those timeouts.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
I know everyone is busy pounding on Jerry and the coaches, etc...but the truth be told, Denver is just the better team on the field...that's the way football go...

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
2 minutes into the 3rd quarter. 35-17 denver chia chia chia. It just keeps growing and growing and growing

Falcon554

Reaction score
I know everyone is busy pounding on Jerry and the coaches, etc...but the truth be told, Denver is just the better team on the field...that's the way football go...

Ok so why even try then? at this rate this team will NEVER be the better team on the field, just fold this pathetic franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.